Does anyone have an idea for my jetting

I have no idea, put it on a leakdown test showed it was leaking it was base head ordered both new copper, base and exhaust gaskets, new dowel pins, new piston rings cylinder is getting honed right now. i will follow steps to put it all together and break it in after another leakdown test. Just waiting on cylinder to get back. im gonna run a 250 for break in do you think thats okay ?

In your first post in the thread you stated you have all the way up to 300. I'd start 270 and work down. You'll need at least 3 plugs. Better to start rich and chop down to lean.

In your first post in the thread you stated you have all the way up to 300. I'd start 270 and work down. You'll need at least 3 plugs. Better to start rich and chop down to lean.
I cannot run plug chops till new rings are broken in and i have stock pipe with dg type 2 silencer

So eveything is back together 11 am tomorrow the yamabind will be 24 hours cured and then doing a leakdown test what jet should i run for break in please help 270? You dont think thats too big?

Stock pipe, dg type 2 repacked, vf4 reeds, moose tors delete, open air box, foam filter from pro filter and 250 ft elevation

Put the 270 in...it might be a bit rich but that's OK. You won't be hitting the main jet much in a proper break in . Stock pilot . Make sure you leak test it before you fire it up . Also do 3-4 heat cycles first before you ride it . Break it in for a tank or 2 of gas before you beat the crap out of it . Re torque the head a cylinder bolts . Then you can do some plug chops

Same there were a few marks on cylinder after i got it honed i asked two differnt people they said shouldnt matter much, unno about end gap dont have tool but machine shop said it was right 66.50 with 66.50 rings

Woooow wtf i did everything right and i cant get the motor hold pressure ??? Yes i tested the tester and exhaust port and cannot find leaks anywhere what is going on ? Crank seals ??? I just replaced them last season how long do they last?? I was hoping to break her in today :( crank seal on way is there anything else i could be missing

Everything is torqued jug bolts 18 top went to 14 then 21 , 10 on reeds because thats the lowest mine will go but i dont see any leaks there

What are you using to put air in the motor? Hand pump? Bike pump? Air compressor?

I was using a bike pump at first, but mine wouldn't hold air either. So I switched to a compressor to put air in faster. Fixed my problem.