DMC's great customer service.

Painthehouse

Dec 8, 2010
Ireland
I have my DMC alien pipe just a little under a year now, was amazed of the finish, the sound and the power.
After coming home from a camp and a 40+ mile spin up the mountains I noticed I was missing a allen head bolt from the endcap, sent DMC-on-line an email and within the day got an email from Chris from DMC asking for my address so he could send out a full set, free of charge.

If that's not customer service I don't know what is.
Thanks Chris!

Official DMC Online Store for ATV and UTV Exhaust Systems and Slip Ons, Home of the Dual and Twin Exhausts

thats great to hear, these dmc's are starting to get a good rep on here, and this great customer service just adds to it !

sounds similar to my experience with elka suspensions, after buying my used rear shock, i called them around 3pm. about a missing adjustment knob on the rezzie, i had one on my doorstep the next day by 11am. for $10 shipping.

They are. And back when I got mine if I asked anyone for pipe advice it was Toomey, right bend or go home. A lot has changed, see a lot of people with DMC's nowadays.

They are. And back when I got mine if I asked anyone for pipe advice it was Toomey, right bend or go home. A lot has changed, see a lot of people with DMC's nowadays.

guilty as charged...i was a right bender since owning my first, so far i've had about every one.
just sold my dyno-port, and may try an fmf, dmc or toomey lefty next on my black stockish bike, my trinity/graydon will be staying on my bike as it has proven itself as my fav.

guilty as charged...i was a right bender since owning my first, so far i've had about every one.
just sold my dyno-port, and may try an fmf, dmc or toomey lefty next on my black stockish bike, my trinity/graydon will be staying on my bike as it has proven itself as my fav.

You gotta try the fmf sst. It's amazing