dmc alien

Good reviews from what I have read.. You should always pick a pipe for your riding style. If you like low to mid than the Dmc should suite you very well If you like high rev than you should look into other pipes.. The dmc also has no leaks and is made well.. Then don't forget to rejet accordingly..

Edit: Scratch the good and replace with Great reviews..

Last edited:
I run the alien as well, stock bore-n-stroke with aggressive trail port/shaved and re-domed head. 30mm mikuni w/ K&N and modified airbox. +3 swinger w/20" Dunlop rears and 15/39 gearing. Pulls awesome from the bottom to mid, mid to top is there but isn't as aggressive as the mid. Been on the blasty for 2 years with very little discoloring zero rust and zero leaks. Sounds great to boot :)

As always a healthy motor and correct jetting will always give a good pipe the proper justice.

Reactions: dirtysquared
No matter what you do, you are not going to get good tops out of the humble low/mid perfection designed DMC Alien system.

As to discolouring, 2 seconds into a plug chop run with a needle from a non DMC jet kit set as specified, had the pipe blue for the first foot.

I immediately heard detonation, and that needle hit the trash can.

I learnt the hard way that the stock needle works the best!

Never too old to learn Eh.