DirtyFoot Adventures

goodman24x

May 2, 2010
West Central Florida
This park is in Ft. Meade, FL. They are opening up the front of the park this weekend. It includes a national legal 300' dragstrip with lights and time devices, mudhole for quads & utv's only(no trucks/buggies), a new quad cross track and the newest and largest outdoor national style MX track in FLorida built by Dream Traxx. In case you dont know, Dream Traxx is owned by a guy named Jason Baker and he builds the best mx tracks out there. He just finished this track and earlier this year built James Stewarts new track at the JS Racing compound! We need to help support this park as it is Family owned and they need support to get the 1800 acre trail system reopened in the spring. No trails for now but trust me if you trail ride in Florida you will love this place when it reopens the trails. They are FLAT not all whooped out like Ocala & Crooms. They also grade the trails once a month to keep it that way. Everyone plese help to support the park and mention 24x to get 10% discount on all NEW members.

why did they close the trails? they were awesome. that sux because i don't mx at all. I went there a while back and loved it.

its the best place in FL to ride , camp , race .
they should have the rest of the park open in a few months !
I cant wait to have the camping back !

yeah that was an invite only day. It was the first set of riders to hit the track. They wanted to see the flow for all quads from 450s down to the minis you saw on there. The black mini quad cleared an 80' table:eek:. He was behind Colby when he hit it twice and Colby pulled off. Cale went another lap and we all about fell over when he hit it wide open on that 70cc modified mini and cleared it. BTW he is 8yrs oldI:I
We were there last weekend for the first official race but no blasters showed up so I signed Colby up in the 400cc class. He was all over the leaders azz for the whole race except on the big straits then the quad lost power 2 turns before finish line and died as it rolled off the trackX( Pulled the head and found the piston damaged on the exhaust side only. I am assuming an air leak but work has been super busy and I havent had time to go any further!!!
I did see some guys with Flotek shirts on at the strip last saturday and a girl with them. They had some SICK stretched blasters and a couple banshees too. I assumed they were from the forum but I didn get a chance to talk to them.

sounds like a good day! that would have been something to see the 8 year old sky his mini like that!

that was probably lil3mil and his ole lady at the drags I forgot her username. are the races this weekend? that sux if they are. I would have gone to see guys run the mx track and maybe play around alittle. any racing going on tomorrow.. I would probably come

just got back... it's a nice place and got to see some great pro racing

vvvvvvvvv Jordan on their finish line table

Last edited: