Diamond Racing ATV Clutch / Needing Clutch Advice

Aug 8, 2017
Grande Prairie, AB, Canada
Is this company still in business or were they absorbed by another company?
My dumbass nephew didn't listen to me and used the quad when I didn't wanted him to and cracked the clutch side case.
Can I run a factory crack case cover with the diamond clutching or an I hooped with special parts and need to completely rebuild the clutch.
If I need to rebuild the clutch assembly what should I go with for parts?

zleSHZc.jpg

I9VGbXC.jpg

You lucky dog !! You’ve got a DT200 engine!!
No knowledge about Diamond. You would have to remove clutch cover and count number of plates. It also could have some kind of lock-up for racing.
The cover allows quick access for adjustment/replacement.
Well worth repairing it, IMHO

Lol thanks man.. I didn't realize what I bought until I took it home and people freaked out on the parts on this thing.

I actually found the original creator of this cover and I might be able to purchase a new one.. So I think I'm going to purchase a new cover and then get the old one fixed if I can and redone and then sell it since it's pretty rare

I know this was quite awhile ago but the Dt cover and Blaster are notorious for braking above the kicker shaft? I used a Blaster clutch cover for my Dt Blaster, I just put the old waterpump seal in after I sanded off the powdercoat and drilled a hole for the waterpump shsft and drilled and tapped for the cover screws, I'm using the complete Dt motor, ported, 1tg head from Brazil, no harness and a working mechanical powervalve, way better for a Blaster swap, no battery, cables, servo etc, etc, I'm using a magnetron ignition with a moped cdi with a built in ig coil, it's a beast, I have 3 Dt200 engines and electronics

3 dt engines? Grrrr. I had enough to put together 3 rd 350 engines about 6 yrs ago and sold it all for $150 because i was moving cross country..now i hate myself