Damn

Whitty21

Apr 15, 2010
Small town, ON, Canada
My dog developed a lump on her leg a while ago and my dad just got back from the vet with her, she has bone cancer. They say she has 2-4 weeks before the pain becomes unbearable and we will have to put her down. She is 8 years old, and we have been best friends since day one.

Here are some pics, i will keep you guys updated.

3131utf.jpg

9fma6t.jpg

k96l2f.jpg

awwww man, that really sucks man.... my dog also developed a couple lumps but the vet tested them and they are non canerous fat lumps... unsure of why they formed tho.... but i am so sorry to hear bout your dog man, i know how it is, they are like family....

damn whittey, that really sucks bro !!!!!!

Damn that is sad, I really feel for you.

It is really easy to get attached to a lovely animal as she looks to be.

Look on the bright side Bro, she will be so much better in doggy heaven, than in pain.

We lost an Irish Wolfhound to the same problem, she was too large a dog to manage with three legs.

damn i know it dont mean much but i am so sorry to hear the bad news ,had it happen to one of my dogs before . just like a sibling

Damn that is sad, I really feel for you.

It is really easy to get attached to a lovely animal as she looks to be.

Look on the bright side Bro, she will be so much better in doggy heaven, than in pain.

We lost an Irish Wolfhound to the same problem, she was too large a dog to manage with three legs.

they said that it is too far gone to amputate anyways