Dakotademon7's build gone addictive

Back in the game! Bitched the guy out that sold me the works shocks without the mounting bushings. Got them in the mail today. The only part that is bad on them are the rubber Orings. I can get them at Lowes. That saved me a good bit of money.

Back in the game! Bitched the guy out that sold me the works shocks without the mounting bushings. Got them in the mail today. The only part that is bad on them are the rubber Orings. I can get them at Lowes. That saved me a good bit of money.

did you get them from works ???? $32 for bottoms, $36 for tops, or vice versa
cause good 'ol awk has some spares layin here he coulda hooked you up with

edit, just read the last page, looks like they are cheaper straight from works ????

i also looked into just making a delron bushing, as my mountain mistress and the way i ride has them ate up again, not a very good design, may try a solid delron bushing in them next time, good thing i went elka and the dual rates are now on my sins and it doesnt get much abuse

Works wanted $90 shipped. The guy on eBay would do $77.50 for off eBay deal. I was thinking a machine shop could copy mill them for alot cheaper. I'll have to look into that.

works prices went up then since my last set 2 years ago, i remember $32 and $36 for tops and bottoms

i never bashed you directly over that, but definately don't see a fully suspended bike loosing to a paint job in botm

It's getting there. Have to work on a arms and tires after I finish the motor. I'm thinking about one of them steering stabilizers . How much of an improvement did yours make awk?

It's getting there. Have to work on a arms and tires after I finish the motor. I'm thinking about one of them steering stabilizers . How much of an improvement did yours make awk?

FUGGIN HUGE !!!!!!
you won't catch me runnin without one, ever.
kinda like my secret weapon on the mountain
i can blow right over the roughest sh*t without hardly even grasping the bars, no arm fatigue after a 20 minute run = I WIN !!!!!!!!!!!

That's great. What one are you running? Making my Xmas list early.lol.

speedline billetanium, red anodized, 7 way adjustable/rebuildable......... think it was $139 shipped from ebay

slick has told me he got a moose 15 way adjustable/rebuildable for $125 ?

that last ebay ad for the rebuildable one is the exact same pic with the black and red anod's that i bought mine from

the first ad dakota posted for $109, notice theres no description ????, and it's from atv galaxy <<<<< fug them, slowest shipping on ebay, bunch of azzholes ......