Custom Swing Arm

BlasterFun484

Mar 23, 2013
Collegeville, PA
The HPM Blaster's swing arm is done. Inspired by Bronco's write up back when he did his I finally started putting some effort and time into having one fabed up.
Got hooked up with a swing arm builder who put this +4 pc'd white Flame roundhouse with the red anodized dual row axle carrier. It is a 87mm bearing housing (Flame) and a 35mm carrier (red). I opted out of having skid plate brackets bc I want a clean look and it wont need the skid plates bc its intention is to be a display bike of sorts. Also builder does not use Bullet type housing bolts which I did originally want but Bronco has also said its best to not anyway to avoid future issues if any.
One thing I wish I did but just love the flames so much, is I kinda built the swing arm backwards for the wrong bike... My personal trail bike has black and blue parts and flame accents everywhere which was spose to get a black flame swinger with blue axle carrier.. the HPM bike was spose to have the white swinger and red axle carrier but with the spider web bearing housing.... so now it will have to be changed later and paint changed as well. A flame piece on something with other things having a web theme kinda isn't going to flow.. but for now that's ok..
Just wanted to share this, this is not the official build thread, prob wont do one for a while yet, this is just the tip of the iceberg of whats to come for it tho! heres some quick low lighting phone pics of before and after... and surprisingly, all parts, shipping, labor, paint, carrier ect. cost me $330 swinger $110
axle carrier.

These are available in many styles... PM me for interest.
Flame Swinger.jpg
Flame Swinger1.jpg
Flame swinger2.jpg
Flame Swinger3.jpg
Flame Swinger4.jpg
Flame Swinger5.jpg
Flame Swinger6.jpg
IMAG0677.jpg
IMAG0679.jpg