• yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

mud runner

Jan 19, 2012
leabnon TN
im goig to make a custom grab bar for my blaster because i fu**** my stock one up yesterday and its going to look similar to this one but with only round tubing
7232-4x357.jpg

i made one a few years back because i was always doing wheelies on pavement and grinding it away and braking it off so i made one out a steel tubing i dont any pictures of it to post

the one i built was 12 inches long and i made a aluminum insert to hold a 1 gallon can of extra gas for those longer rides

thats why i built mine with a insert that i bolted in when i wanted it and i wouldnt lower it, but its all in your preference :D

cool i wish a had pictures i could post for u to get an idea but i dont have that setup any longer i turned that blaster into a drag bike thats still in the process of being finished

i don't really get why you want it to be lower? blasters army that high to begen with. I give you props for building your own though I got an idea for one built out of chain but welding the links together but that would before "show" than "go" I think lol

Man, I love my bar. I get serious stuck on occasion and it is the real deal.
Lots of leverage and wide enough for two guys to pull on if you have to.
Doesn't quite protect my pipe but it is a long pipe.
It is just perfect for flipping the Blaster up on the rear to work on something on the front end.
If I extend the swing arm 2" I should extend the grab bar 2" too!

227542_10150253805915803_5238984_n.jpg

Guess who I was towing home! :) :) :)

You made that?
It's really nice, i wish i had enough skill to do that.

No sir, I did not make it. Sorry but I cannot remember the company but very pleased with that rear bar and my front bar too.
I had bars like this on my Raptor and with the weight of it and how often it got stuck they were a blessing. Smooth loops at the right heights to lift on.
I believe they were less than $100 each brand new (2 years ago) and as you can see from the photos, were one of the first things to go on the quad.

168751_10150134020355803_6684840_n.jpg

180649_10150134020190803_6529221_n.jpg