Custom Frame Plugs.. SPIKED, ROAD DOMED, FLUSH MOUNT

BlasterFun484

Mar 23, 2013
Collegeville, PA
These are patent pending frame plugs made from aluminum, I am offering 3 styles right now, their will be more styles coming but they are still in getting finalized.

I sell these on ebay for $22 but I am here to offer my BF Buds a break. $18 shipped PLEASE PM ME IF ITNERESTED

This is a Thread I wanted to Share about Billet Frame Plugs. As some of you are aware the Plastic Caps in the back by the grab bar tend to fall out, most people around me don't even realize they exist or that they have a purpose. Well infact they do... and that purpose 1 is to close an open ended pipe, and 2 to keep dirt and water out of the frame which would cause the frame to FAIL. Now when you loose them, which I have lost many over the years but thanks to donner bikes have been able to keep replacing them, you find that its pretty hard to get ahold of these things other wise unless special order.
I am always out there looking for some more eye candy for my Blaster and have spent a long time looking at the bike to figure out what next. some have extra paint that need to be scrapped off, or weld burrs that need to be filed off. I prefer the glued method which I use liquid nails, you get a good seal, you know its in there and you can change them as needed or wanted, the glue is up to you. On choppers I know they use grip glue sometimes.
Currently in the process of Getting Anodized Colors
the following pictures are of the "SPIKED" "ROAD DOMED" and "FLUSH MOUNT" Styles more are going threw the works right now

img_20140306_113123822-jpg.8881

no pics ?

and you paid all that $ for a patent ?

Yes my father-in-law is a patent lawyer and owns his own company, he norm charges $2,000 for small invention patents like this but I get family discount.

remind me not to show you the frame ends i made and use :)

Last edited:
So is that $18... each ...a pair ....1/2 dozen ? :confused:Marketing points... What it is ,what it does ,and how much.

What's to keep these from falling out?

I like them though. Some anodized ones would be sweet too.

Anyone Interested can PM me or check out the general post on BF for more details. Yes the sale is for a set of 2 of one of the 3 styles shipped to your door, this batch for sale can be glued on but some frames have a ridge that makes a very tight fit when pushed in. Anodized colors are in the works right now and should be available by summer. Thanks for the input. and Awk thanks you as well

Anyone Interested can PM me or check out the general post on BF for more details. Yes the sale is for a set of 2 of one of the 3 styles shipped to your door, this batch for sale can be glued on but some frames have a ridge that makes a very tight fit when pushed in. Anodized colors are in the works right now and should be available by summer. Thanks for the input. and Awk thanks you as well

second thread deleted, thats exactly what cbaber says he wouldn't allow
stick with this thread only
good luck

Nice, i like the middle one! Do you think if you made something like these caps to go in the end of the stock bumper, or handlebars, people would buy them?

its a possibility, I don't know enough people who use the stock bumper tho. I do however made a large batch for the handlebar ends then decided the spiked ones are too dangerous and who would pay $18 for bar ends when $22 you get ODI locking grips with bar ends or Streamline locking grips with bar ends.. good thought tho, but now I have a box full of bar ends at $18 a pair scrap, and came up with a way to use them as frame plug but its more "ghetto" since the shaft is smaller in diameter for bars, you have to put a clear rubber vinyl hose on the bar end version cut 3/4" long then glue the bar ends into the tube then glue and squeeze the hose end into the frame haha.. I do have the "cheepo" frame ends available but not much cheaper since there was so much involved in making them. $15 for the cheaper frame plugs/handle bar ends I do have pics of how they look, not bad just ghettoish... oh 89Blaster89 just packaged you up, shipping first thing Monday as long as our Philly storm doesn't delay.. up to 12" im getting tired of this, affects everything.. oh and "Road Domed" just came to my btw.. rode a quad.... quads ride on roads... domed shaped... while riding quads(cars really but need to relay to quads) you get road dome... needed to get a catchy feel to the parts... then put it all together.

got my frame plugs and exhaust coupling today, Thanx Shawn

lookin good !

IMG_20140306_113123822.jpg

Good, post pics installed and hey thanks for the goop idea for instlling the plugs.

Goop, i use that sh*t on everything :)

i wish they'd offer it in them little one time use packs sold at the counter of auto stores,
like brake grease, loc-tite, ect.

i wish they'd offer it in them little one time use packs sold at the counter of auto stores,
like brake grease, loc-tite, ect.[/quote]

Actually, i was thinking a bout trying to get something in little one time use packets and put one in each set sold. Haha