*Custom 92 Blaster Rebuild*

Many people start with a bottled sauce and doctor it up. mmonice sell wow power leveling You can cut the thickness (bottled sauces are usually too thick) and boost the spice fairly easily. My favorite bottled sauce is Maull's, out of St. Louis, and here are some ideas on how to doctor it. Start by simmering a bottle of sauce over low heat. Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of cider vinegar or rice vinegar. Or put in the same amount of beer.buy wow power leveling A lot of people use Pepsi, which gives a sweet, caramel flavor. Add a tablespoon of granulated or fresh garlic. Throw in a little chili powder for an outdoorsy quality. Maybe add a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.WoW Gold A tablespoon of butter or prepared mustard tastes good, too. And you'd be surprised by how many sauces have a little chocolate in them. World of Warcraft power leveling

well, thanks for the tip but this is BLASTERFORUM!!!

yo man, do those pegs and heelguards swap directly? any modding needed?

modding needed, there not a direct fit, you can use your stock blaster pegs but i like the wide yfz ones amd i have to make a bracket for the heel guards

Heres my +2 Swingarm, just got it back from paint
68tpxz.jpg

15s0ytx.jpg

2946tcz.jpg

2wdabrr.jpg

Some other Pics
2vw60rs.jpg

20p94qh.jpg

Airbox

2w6zdba.jpg

Other Pics
se3myq.jpg

nfry52.jpg

2ds1phs.jpg

that looks sick man, but i would paint the rear fenders black to match! just my opinion but it looks good.. keep the pics comin

just ordered parts today and should be here sometime this week, here are some pics for you guys! I hope its done in time, i wanna submit it in the BOTM =)

2n0irv4.jpg

1z1bnki.jpg

292qip3.jpg

122f2wh.jpg

thank blasterfreek, im so anxious to ride =D but when i went to dutchess rec, i was like how long for the wait, but he said a week, it was music to my ears, i would have died if he said a month

only thing i did different was lay some steel down the side of the swinger for extra support and i also put another piece of steel on the front crossmember cause they crack when under alot of stress