*Custom 92 Blaster Rebuild*

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
This is my 1992 yamaha blaster. Over the next month im probably going to keep posting pictures as I get done more and more. Ive decided to completely strip the bike. This is what my blaster looked like before...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii47/Blasterb0y794/101_0441.jpg

it wasent bad but im going to make it a whole new bike. This is the frame with some of the steering components. The frame is gloss black.

2cpp3j7.jpg

jajjmo.jpg

The bike is going to be blue with a black 2003 style hood. Black frame. Silver extended +3 swing-arm, with silver a-arms. I haven't decided whether to get black or silver rims, so maybe you guys can help me out with that. Im getting a bunch of new stuff, like a bumper, maybe grab bar, new seat cover, rear and front wheel spacers, maxxis razrs for front and rear and a sh*t load of other stuff. Ill be posting some new pictures every day or every other day. Feel free to hit me up with any ideas. I:I

looking good, you should paint the plastics like, silver, or something though. it would look nice

keep the pics coming =D
nice work so far

NEW NEW NEW pictures. just got the tie rods and lower a-arms back from powder coating. Ill have the upper ones tomorrow and will get some pictures of them too. well hope you enjoy.

2i8uo8k.jpg

2zss9ja.jpg

2yobevs.jpg

29cuk60.jpg

alright just got the lower a-arms back today, mounted the lower and upper a-arms so far, tie rods will be on soon, should get my new rear shock either tomorrow or friday, goal for tomorrow: get hubs. sorry for the sh*tty pictures, it just i didnt have the time to pull it of my garage... enjoy.......

2nvgj4.jpg

15psruq.jpg

14sf885.jpg

2qw0f81.jpg