Converting to led lights!

Depends what you want to do hey. If the lights draw 1amp, then it will give you light for up to about an hour... more than enough if you ask me. How long would you want the lights burning when the bike is not running?
Unless..... You want to run a winch, want to inflate 4x4 tyres, bring your microwave oven with for some lunch, lol
I would say you can even repair a flat and inflate it, without wvwn starting the bike.
It is mainly for "convenience", if you ride in the dark, and must start the bike, or quickly look for something.

Fitting a 7AH battery would be better, but much bigger and probably never used either...

Depends what you want to do hey. If the lights draw 1amp, then it will give you light for up to about an hour... more than enough if you ask me. How long would you want the lights burning when the bike is not running?
Unless..... You want to run a winch, want to inflate 4x4 tyres, bring your microwave oven with for some lunch, lol
I would say you can even repair a flat and inflate it, without wvwn starting the bike.
It is mainly for "convenience", if you ride in the dark, and must start the bike, or quickly look for something.

Fitting a 7AH battery would be better, but much bigger and probably never used either...

I have an 18ah. i would say to just go for the biggest you can fit into your little tool box area without having to open out up like i did with mine haha.

Do this

Not this

NO room under the seat for a battery on my blaster, got a big airbox and tool bag!

under1.jpg
under2.jpg