Complete body clean

Cheesy

Jan 16, 2013
In a couple of days i want to completely take apart my 04 Blaster and clean it, mostly dirt and oil and rust in a couple of spots (foot rests, tires, grab bar and bumper). Anyway is there anything i need to know or do you guys have any tips from past experiences?

i luv that cheap cleaner from the dollar store called "Awesome"
i buy the 1/2 gallon and use a bug sprayer to apply it, let sit for 5 minutes while i hook up the pressure washer and spray it off,
like it melts dirt and grime !!!
avoid direct high pressure on any seals...axle/carrier and engine seals.

http://www.lastotallyawesome.com/

X-2 on awsome. Way cheaper than Castrol Super clean. Also try not to spray electrical connections to much. Take stator cover off after and check for water, if found fix problem. Be a good time to clean and add dielectric grease to all connections, remove any rust from ground connections and coil mount. Mount must be bare metal, add di grease to provent rust.

I use a stuff called blue Wolfe the stuff is great if you don't reduce it try not to get to much on you it likes to eat skin too

awesome.jpg
The name says it all
That's what I use too lol

Ok well I finally around to it and decided to get the parts sandblasted and powder-coated, any way I didn't have much trouble (just tight bolts and nuts). The only thing i can recommend is remove the front wheel hubs first and then the tires and a arms, it quite a b*tch if you don't.