color scheme

super noober

Can't Stop, Won't Stop!
Feb 17, 2009
upstate ny
well cant make up my mind on if i want to go with a black grey red color scheme or keep the "americas blaster" thing ive got going on now. the red white and blue is starting to grow on me and ive never seen one that looks like that but :-/ :-/. open to constructive critisism.

Last edited:
your quad looks good as it is just get a better seat cover, but personaly I would go with black and red and a bit of chrome if you can afford it

yeah "captain america"!!!!! thats cool, i had mentioned "the patriot", and possibly some "stars and stripes" graphics
maybe leave the rims black and do them front hubs red, and rears blue, to help tie it together

your quad looks good as it is just get a better seat cover, but personaly I would go with black and red and a bit of chrome if you can afford it

yeah that old seat cover kinda makes the whole thing look sh*tty, cosmetics were last on my list of things to do. just wanted to get something that would haul my ass around and it definately does that. im amazed how much power this little bastard makes. I:I I:I

yeah that old seat cover kinda makes the whole thing look sh*tty, cosmetics were last on my list of things to do. just wanted to get something that would haul my ass around and it definately does that. im amazed how much power this little bastard makes. I:I I:I

you can fix the seat issue with about $5 worth of vinyl from wally world it takes a lil stretching an cussing but you can get it to look right