C'mon guys

hey johnny you should try racing next year, the CMRC ATV series is awesome and it wont be all that far from you

Hey whats up fellow riders!... I am located in Burlington.. I know of a couple places to ride that are pretty sick in the milton/campbellville area and in burlington if anyone is interested to go riding let me know or email me at hooligan56@hotmail.com

Hastings Ontario here....15 min. East of Peterborough

Old airport to rip up and down, some trails beside it, and Northumberland Forest Trails down hwy 45, about 15 minutes North of Cobourg and the 401.......bitching trails !!

I live Just outside of midland ontario as well... I rip down the trails over in orr lake and hillsdale area quite a bit.... Little tricky to get to from midland on the bike without riding the road a bit.. but still fun....

Preston.. do you parents own the engine shop then i assume???

Cheers

I was out by the zoo im elmvale the other day and ran into a fence that said private property along the snowmobile trail.. but was wondering if its possible to cross in orr lake track and get over to that area your talking about.... the snow mobile trails from here to the shrine are all messed up still from the tornado... the blaster i have isnt even close to running... wont be until next year i bet... but i have an old trailboss that i ride now....