Christmas give away!!!

Happy Christmas every one, fair play to everyone donating prizes to lucky members who can't always afford the fastest bikes

This was a tough one. Everyone had great reasons why they should win and what Christmas meant to them. Unfortunately, I’m only picking one winner. The winner is ………..Dirtysquared.
Give me a call at the shop on Thursday and we’ll go over the details. Thanks for playing guys and have a great holiday.

Congrats on the win Fred!
Max reps to ken too!

Way to go Dirtysquared, this will be the best Christmas ever. Awesomeness to you Ken for donating the work. I can see the smiles you are bringing to his face.

I just got home and read this. Thanks Ken!! I'm very thankful for your generosity, and can't wait to have KOR Porting and Headmod. You made my X-mas alot happier. I hope everyone here has a great holiday tomorrow. Enjoy it with your family and Kids. Thanks Again!!!

Fred

Just want to say thanks for all who have given in this holiday season in some type of way. Either through free service, upgraded parts, knowledge, outstanding giveways, and most of all the kindness and support from all who in one way or another make this forum #1....Merry Christmas!!!

Congrats dirty. Time to unleash the power.

Ken you are an awesome dude and everybody appreciates what you do.

Merry Christmas everybody.