Christmas Carbon Giveaway FREE STUFF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankfull to have a good wife, 2 amazing teenage girls, great family and friends,and a nice job that allows me to do the things most people can not..

I am thankful for members who create these awesome contests. Get some more entries in here guys!

I am thankful for being blessed with a beautiful, healthy, and smart baby boy. I am thankful that my son, my fiance, and I are fortunate enough to have a nice house, descent jobs and great family. And last but not least I'm thankful that although there are some horrible, no good people in the world today, there are still people that actually care and give back ... Itstyler and his contest are a display of that !

I am thankful for porting tools, frame gussets, good powdercoating, airsal cylinder kits, VF carbon fiber reeds, keihin carbs, stuffer crankshafts, forged pistons, lathes, good shocks, VP racing fuel C12, AMSOIL Dominator racing oil, right bend pipes, lock on grips and outer wears for my filters!!!!!
I am also thankful for God watching over my son and keeping him safe through the race season, except for that broken collarbone, that sucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickerthanyou
I am thankful my wife is double d! Great pillows!
I, too, am thankful for my girlfriends "pillows"! Lmao.

I'm thankful you both are going to show us pics of these pillows lol

This post doesn't Count for the contest

Last edited:
I think it's one post a day captain. Maybe itstyler can shine some light on the subject and I can delete these posts to get the thread cleaned up. I:I

One a day it is, im thankful somebody noticed :p

I think im going to draw one maybe this weekend, sense somebody had asked i will do any part you want to mail me thats equal size to a stator cover if thats what the winner wants.

Oh one post a day, i thought it was one post only. In that case im thankful that i didnt have to hang out for a day or two at the hospital last night

One a day it is, im thankful somebody noticed :p

I think im going to draw one maybe this weekend, sense somebody had asked i will do any part you want to mail me thats equal size to a stator cover if thats what the winner wants.

I am thankful for you clearing this up! I deleted the other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.