Christmas Carbon Giveaway FREE STUFF!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstyler

Jan 20, 2011
Well i decided sense this website has helped me with countless problems in the shop i should do something to give back. And so we have the christmas carbon giveaway, winners will receive one of the custom stator covers ive been making. Im going to give 2 of them away before christmas and i might do some oil pump covers as well if i get time to make a few.

Rules are simple to enter post what you have to be thankful for this holiday season. I will randomly pic the winners via number generator. Please keep in mind these are made from used covers so they might have a small scuff here or there but i try to work all that out before i paint them. If the winner would rather mail theirs in ill coat that, or if you win and want to send yours so i have another one to coat with the gfx thats much appreciated.

DSC02084.jpg

I am thankful for my health after a couple tough years i feel good and its the first christmas in years that i havent had some injury or health issue.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
I am thankful for the friends and family and all the hard times they've helped me through. i am also thankful that i found this website or i dont know where id be with this blaster. One last thing im thankful for is people buying my sh*t off ebay to fund this rebuild!

I am thankful this holiday season that my wife will make a full recovery from breast cancer. I'm also thankful that my Mother was able to buy a good car that didn't need to be worked on every weekend. I'm thankful to have a great job that I enjoy. I'm thankful for the cool people on here that I have made friends with.

Reactions: blasterBruce
I am thankful this Holiday Season that I am not deployed and get to spend Christmas with my beautiful wife and kids and family. I am thankful for all those serving around the world as well as myself who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country so that we have the freedom to share our ideas and beliefs so that one day our children can experience the freedom that those sacrificed for all of us. Happy Holidays Blasterforum!!!! Tha is for all the support!!!

I am thankful this holiday season for the wife and kid. It amazes me sometimes how a little love can change someone with a troubled past, make them stop thinking of nothing but themselves and start thinking about the well being of others. Also to be thankful to people like slickerthanyou thanks for the flywheel! You Rock Man! And Awk, sicivicdude and anybody else that has put up with my pm's and given me the knowledge to help with my build.

I am thankful this holiday season for My Lady and My Mom , Without these two My life would not be Complete , And I'm Always Thankful That I can Bring a Blasty Motor In The House And Not hear A Word about it Now haha , Very Thankful To all the Very Knowledgeable People Here And This Site In General ! .

i am thankful for my family and friends and all the support we give each other and the good times we've had riding.

and also for the 2 stroke motor being alot easier to work on over a 4 poke I:I

In all honesty. I'm thankful for my sons health. His mother being there those nights I couldn't be. My parents for helping me through hard times. Grandma and grandpa for helping through a bad spot. Brother for serving our country bf for helping a née guy with a $300 fourwheeler. Lol. EBay for letting me spend my money. ........and I'm done with the sappy sh!t haha. Gimmie day

I am thankfull this holiday season for , first and foremost my family and friends. Recovering pretty well from a bad car accident and my surgery's and the Dr's and physical therapist's who have helped me along the way. This forum and some of the people on here who will go out of there way to help you out, and last but not least 2 strokes,, ohh and 1 more thing im thankfull for whoever invented the carburator.. (does anyone know who did?) id like to see what the first one looked like.. Hmmmm.. "HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL".. and thankfull for the post above me where it says "that things not stock u have got to have atleast 45 horsepower worth of stickers there" ,, thanks for the laugh...

I am thankful to be alive and well, and that we haven't got alot of snow yet, and that I am going to Little Sahara Oklahoma in 112 days for SNAKE HUNT 2013

I am thankful this holiday season to have a job that funds my toys and for such an awesome site to hang out on!

Status
Not open for further replies.