Choosing a Silencer

burndout

Jan 23, 2011
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Im getting close to having the build done and still dont have a silencer. Mods a listed in sig and I'm no sure where to start or what would be the best choice? My personal pref for 2 strokes is a loud pipe, I love the way a screaming 2 stroke sounds but still want one that is for optimal performance. Ideas?

want a loud pipe go for a toomey, want low end go for a fmf, even though the silencer really doesnt help performance wise, if does very little, want a loud pipe go for a toomey.. sounds mean for a 2 stroke pipe

DMC alien silencer takes the pie for loudest and most "2 stroke sounding" pipe. A few might sound better but not near as loud. This is what i will be running.

heres a blaster with a toomey, only thing i dont like is his gay ass music in the video lol, i run the toomey set up and looooove that braaaaap braaaaaaaaaap sound

Last edited by a moderator:
inst it best, plus a good deal to just buy the whole kit if your going new? thats what i'm going to do with factory finish (i love that raw look!)

factory finish makes me wanna blow chunks all over who ever made it and say..... ill be back in 5, let me eat some more, ill let you clean up and be ready for round 2

lrd has a real deep loud 2 stroke sound i like it. But its deffrent than any other silencer and they dont make em any more.

YAMATURD BUILD THREAD!!!