Check them out!

Blasterr

Jul 14, 2012
I put my bumpers on ebay off my part out! Hope they bring in some cash!
-http://www.ebay.com/itm/290819773297?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Last edited by a moderator:
If I have extra cash I might bid on them, right now I am tapped out, these blaster suck up cash quick I am finding out.

what happened to the parts you had listed on ebay a day or so ago ?

I didnt have a reserve and I had free shipping so I got a good offer and sold them. I dont know how to put a reserve so I just started them at 20 bucks!

I didnt have a reserve and I had free shipping so I got a good offer and sold them. I dont know how to put a reserve so I just started them at 20 bucks!

was just curious, i clicked your "see other items" and the bottom end wasn't listed anymore

Yeah itstyler bought it. I got a little cash and some of his carbon fiber painted parts!

can you make a list of all the parts you got for sale? I will be needing just about everything besides the stuff I already have mostly small things like brake levers cables clutch lever cable hydrolic rear brake. need 4 rims or I might buy them new ones I been looking at, but who knows. need tires I got razors now but they got cracks in them and leak air slowly. Need 2 front tires as well. not sure what else I need yet but I am not at this stage yet. Thanks.

Okay I have a complete 03. Well not complete heres what its missing. The front hdro brakes, the spindles and hubs, front brake lever of course, the whole motor and carb. The rear is still all there including the brake. The plastic s there and the bumpers are off too lol. Got all the rear axle and hubs tho.

Yeah itstyler bought it. I got a little cash and some of his carbon fiber painted parts!

Yep and i already got it traded to a buddy for his blown and thrown motor and some rubbers. I:I

You should do good on the bumpers everybody wants them and they look new, all the bids will come in the last hour i think im gonna go boost ya lol

I hope he wants the frame !

Thats a different buddy i called again and no answer so im pretty sure hes up north at his cabin.

If you get some spare time see if there is a greyhound station near you, they are the cheapest way to ship a frame probably around $40 from you to me.

I bid on the bumpers currently winning I:I

Tyler whyd you bid? I wouldve traded something for them haha

Im not in serious need i have a ebay problem lol cant pass a deal and cant stop buying motors :-/ (certified hoarder)

If i win we can work out trade or do cash and cancel the ebay transaction to save you some cash.