Chatroom

tfaith08

Feb 24, 2014
SW Alabama
Is there one on here that I haven't found for whatever reason? Can we get one on here? External link like sevenstring.org does, maybe?

When I'm not busy later in the night (every night), I find myself in the chatroom on BHQ. I wish we had one here!

so it could turn into the same bashing the BHQ one is, and our old one was ?
and more posting going on in there than in threads ?
NO THANX, this will not become a glorified chatroom like the misfit connection :)

but there is hope to satisfy your cravings.....
you can start a mass conversation and invite as many members as you want to it, look to the right of the message text, there's a button under the conversation members list to "invite more"
only the original conversation starter will see this button
when someone posts in it, everyone gets an alert in their inbox tab, and it actually works similar to a chatroom when the invited members are on.

Another good alternative a live chat is to just start with Chatroom thread. For one, it could help eliminate thread derailments as there would be a place we could take our "non-thread related" converstations other than PMs.

That could lead to a live chat room or it could be sufficient or even better to just keep a general-any-topic thread going. Let see if this goes anywhere... http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/the-tavern-your-chatter-feed.59738/

Reactions: DeJay1206
I do like the idea of a chat room. It's easily accessible and convenient to shoot the breeze. And as long as it's not abused, there shouldn't be a problem, but then again you can't control how people will use such a thing.

I would suggest a test run at a chat room, and maybe limit it to supporting members?

I do like the idea of a chat room. It's easily accessible and convenient to shoot the breeze. And as long as it's not abused, there shouldn't be a problem, but then again you can't control how people will use such a thing.

I would suggest a test run at a chat room, and maybe limit it to supporting members?

That's what it all boils down to.

Reactions: DeJay1206