CFM AIRBOX DIMENSIONS

Dex94

Dec 29, 2015
Hi guys looking for someone out there to give me the dimensions of the cfm custom aluminium AIRBOX going to fab one up myself just need rough dimensions to work around. So the height of box the length and width of it. The diameter of pipe and overall length of pipe. Also does the lid touch the inside sides of the box ? Or is there space between if you know what I mean. Thanks guys will post finished product once complete

The cfm airbox could be better made if you are doing a custom job.

I know the pipe is 2.5" diameter. I dont know the rest of the measurements...

basically make it fit under the seat and it will work just fine. and make it mount better

i am currently looking for a blaster to restore just been buying bits and pieces recently so it's all there when I find one. So that have being said Iam only working with you guys measurements needing exact size that fits under seat and possibly a picture under seat also.

They sell them on E-bay from time to time with MAKE OFFER. Offer them $75 and it's yours. I have one here but it's not as simple as taking dimensions. The pipe cuts and angles are where it gets complicated. I can tell you from experience that they do a great job on the box and it's well worth the money. My fab rate is $85 per hour and if I wanted to build one of these, I'm better off just buying one. We do a bunch of custom parts in the shop for blasters and honestly, I would have a problem with my customers posting my specs so they can be built elsewhere. The box is pretty simple. Just look at the pics. If you have the skills to build it, you have the skills to fab one up. Good luck and post some pics of your design.

Not the same satisfaction of saying I designed and manufactured this if you get what I mean. I ain't got a blaster to take measurements from, got some spare time in workshop fancied taking on a small project.. I was only looking for height width etc to get a rough idea of what to design and standard measurements to work round. I drafted one today on auto CAD will post finished result once done.

one question when the lid is on the box. Are the ends of the lid flush to the side of the box. With a tight seal ? Or is there a space for allow air to flow

this might help. Not going to measure the bits of pipe and angles on it. I'm going to be making my on mounts as the stock one don't work for me.
Default-New%20Measures_zpshxuhjmdl.jpg

Reactions: 79 bronco
The part the air filter mounts to or measurements of a air filter?

Let me know and I will get assessments. Doing nothing today lol.

Im guessing the part the air filter mounts to is 2 1/2" OD.

Measurements of the air filter so people know what one to use.

2.5" OD mounting pipe inside the air box for the filter. And the mounting pipe is in the center of the air box.

Measurements of a K&N filter. One of the options for this airbox. Air Filter RD-0720
Default-New%20Measures_zpssbwmxzcb.jpg

Reactions: 79 bronco