Case Savers by KOR

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
while the big man Tarmo has a broken leg,
he's been busy at Ken Oconnor Racing getting the hydro spindles made, and also found time to fab up some great looking case savers, these are built just like the ones on most mx/dirt bikes.

they do require some cutting of the plastic chain cover area, but do not interfere with the stator cover gasket, assuring it makes a good seal to the engine case to keep water out of the stator area.

these will fit 13 or 14 tooth sprockets, and come with everything pictured including the longer bolts and spacers...just bolt on, modify stator cover and ride with a new piece of mind that your chain isn't taking out the case halve if it jumps or breaks.

price is $45 shipped

for more info, or placing an order, contact Ken @
860-230-5003
email: kenoconnor07@aol.com
or PM's on here

4t0i9d.jpg

2yuj8u0.jpg

s65d07.jpg

5mg8er.jpg

Last edited:
kick ass dude. i'll be getting one of these and along with a shock mount kit next week. good way to spend a benjamin lol

Only aftermarket ones I have ever seen for Quads are all aluminum! I still rock freeks saver never needed it yet, but good to know it's there if I ever do!

More bling for the blasty is always a good thing!!

Do you have one on your shee?

Last edited by a moderator:
don't get me wrong, i just snapped 2 brand new chains, and the delron/aluminum case saver from freek saved my cases both times.
i can even see where the chain whacked it good,
too bad he stopped making them for the demand i've seen on here as they worked great.

Tarmo told me he looked at alot of designs, and most of the newer factory mx bikes, 2 & 4 strokes, come with aluminum, and even steel case savers. it's main job is to keep the chain on the gear and rolling, as long as it is rolling, it has nowhere to build up slack or bunch up, allowing it to whack the cases
i'm sure if other aluminum case savers are doing their jobs, these from KOR will too.

but everyone has their opinions....plastic vs. aluminum,
holeshot vs. razr's, this reed vs. that reeds, this builder vs. that builder,
o-ring vs. non o-ring, triples vs. non,
do they all work..........yuuuuuuuup.

make a case saver for a warrior ken. puuurrrttttyy please!!!! i know a whole warrior forum that'd jump on them, including myself.

no wonder dualstroke sold me frreks just my luck but i like freeks as its new might just have to buy one of theese aswell

got mine yesterday and bolted it up. Obviously, an easy to bolt on piece. I'm running a 14T sprocket. Ken only recommends modding the case cover like i did mine if you always wear MX boots when you ride.

Attachments

• cover 1.jpg
    cover 1.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,153
  • cover 2.jpg
    cover 2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 553
Last edited: