Carbon fiber hood

mmajay

800 V Twin
Aug 6, 2010
Busco Beach NC/ Goldsboro
xogt2p.jpg
[/IMG]Just installed this carbon fiber hood to match the fiber look seat. Only bad thing about this hood is it looks ugly unless you fill the hole above it , so i installed some round wally lights to take up the gap.

I welded a rear bumper tab off an old blaster to the cable holder and the bolt holes lined up perfect, no drilling required. I just like the lights in there stock location and this worked out perfect and was so simple to do.

looks good! i got the maier white carbon fiber race fenders.

4616-maier-racing-front-plastics.jpg

4620-maier-plastics-hand-guards-18-inch-fast-tracker-tires.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, dg front bumper painted blue, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front (not shown in picture), 5 inch wheel spacers in the back (not shown in picture) check out my other pictures to see them

i like your hood but mines best lol just jking

looks good! i got the maier white carbon fiber race fenders.

4616-maier-racing-front-plastics.jpg

4620-maier-plastics-hand-guards-18-inch-fast-tracker-tires.jpg

Maier front plastic, 240 big bore kit, moose front shock cover, hand guards, dg front bumper painted blue, fly racing bars, pro circut grips, pro circut pipe, nerf bars, jetted carb, monster graphics, 18 inch fast trackers in the back (tires), prm rear grab bar, 4 inch wheel spacers in the front (not shown in picture), 5 inch wheel spacers in the back (not shown in picture) check out my other pictures to see them