Carb inject problem

Moe367k

Jun 11, 2020
What's up moe367k here

In the final stage of Building a blaster
The thing is I try starting it up and it wont
Turn on. If I put a little gas threw the valves turns on then shuts off due to no more gas. The problem is the carb was leaking cleaned it stopped leaking then tryed starting it no go cleaned the whole carb again no go and looks like the carb is not injecting gas what can I do

3561442E-EB7B-4962-BA26-890A7FA58D5F.png
A175E16A-4E4F-4E79-9BB7-68E1FBA816CA.png
It sounds to me that the float height is set incorrectly. The float height on the oem carb is 20~21.5mm and remember, that’s a measurement from the float bowl mating surface without a gasket. Another thing to watch for that I have personally seen is one side or the other can be off from each other. If this is the case slightly bend one side of the float even with the other then set the float height. I would also check to make sure the fuel petcock filters are free from debris and make sure that the input fuel line elbow on the carb is clean as well. Here is a diagram.

A few others things to check for if the above does not work is as follows: make sure the fuel line is attached to the correct orifice. make sure that there are no obstructions in the air box boot and or carb. Make sure fuel line flows well. I am hoping with this information you can get it figured out, let us know how everything goes with a progress report and good luck.