Can I use replacement back brakes for a 2003-2006 blaster on a 2001 blaster?

Scott Palmer

Nov 26, 2018
Can I use replacement back brakes for a 2003-2006 blaster on a 2001 blaster? I was looking around the internet and was only seeing hydraulic back brakes for 2003-2006 back brakes for blasters was wondering if i could use them on a 2001 Yamaha blaster. Please help me out really fast need them stat. I also already have the original foot pedal of the 2001.

you can but the master cylinder for the hydraulic brake needs to be mounted near the right foot rest and the pre hydraulic blasters don't have the mounts so you will need to weld one on, but other then that it should be a smooth conversion.

Can I use replacement back brakes for a 2003-2006 blaster on a 2001 blaster? I was looking around the internet and was only seeing hydraulic back brakes for 2003-2006 back brakes for blasters was wondering if i could use them on a 2001 Yamaha blaster. Please help me out really fast need them stat.
you can but the master cylinder for the hydraulic brake needs to be mounted near the right foot rest and the pre hydraulic blasters don't have the mounts so you will need to weld one on, but other then that it should be a smooth conversion.
ok cool could I just zip tie it lol haha