Callmej75 pm me

sillykid

Oct 11, 2009
North Jersey
I paypaled you about a week and a half ago for the tires and since then you have ignored all my pms regarding them :( i will be contacting paypal within the next day if you do not contact me so buyers beware as of now of callmej75...

973 886 2189 you can call me too

have you seen him listed in the signed on members and he ingored you while online, or has he just not been on???? and mail is a little slow right now because of the weather, hopefully they will come soon, keep us posted

i am good buddies with j he will not rip you.....i have not seen him on here are psj for a few days now...maybe he has personal things to take care of give him time bro he will do you right

well hes been on the past 2 days and each day i sent hima pm....

well that kinda seems f**cked up, i looked and he was on last night at 6:19pm so looks like we have another doucherammer on our hands....what the hell is wrong with some people???

Last edited:
i am good buddies with j he will not rip you.....i have not seen him on here are psj for a few days now...maybe he has personal things to take care of give him time bro he will do you right

well....... yb wheres ur good buddy?

well i just recived an email from his wife she said they had a family emergengy and used the money to go out of town so they will be shipped friday... well see what happens

well i just recived an email from his wife she said they had a family emergengy and used the money to go out of town so they will be shipped friday... well see what happens

well, he could have let ya know not sign on and ignore you.... but whatever, sh*t happens so as long as you get your stuff thats what matters. but i sure wouldnt buy anything from him again

Well I just did a transaction as me being the buyer with him and all went smooth.He was a great guy to deal with.Give him a little time I am sure he will come through.But I also understand your concerns,good communication is a big part of selling parts.

yb you thought liquidsoul was your buddy too and we all no how that one turned out...hopefully things turn out good for ya silly