Busco this weekend?

probably too wet for me. water, cool weather, and myself do not mix. been wanting to go there for sometime though.

Man, I wish I could pull it off tomorrow or Sunday. I'd love to go, but we just got the wife a new truck and money is tight this weekend. I'll be riding locally with some friends tomorrow. Maybe we can pull off a group trip to Busco in a couple months...

Mike, I assure you i would of joined you but i am dead in the water with no pipe. I remember you telling me at my house you were planning on this weekend and you picked a great weekend. Dont worry I will make it some day in the near future and it might be on something i have a chance of keeping up with . ;)

Have a great weekend my friend!! Talking to colby i have decided that your 4 mil motor would embarass me any way,lol.

I have big plans with the motor i just bought, i allready decided to send it out for balance blue print port polish and some frame tricks to keep it from breaking.

I have been wanting to go to Busco for a long time. Unfortunately I am in the middle of a top end rebuild and I have plans this weekend anyways. If you are making another trip in a few weeks I will be down for sure...

bet i know what jump that was on the kx !!!!!!!