Busco Beach Memorial day weekend!!!!!

haha thats probobly true.. i know a ton of people going this weekend. luckily its a race weekend so at least they will clear the track for me :)

She's all ready to rock"n"roll

546499_421188914569372_100000348027983_1432143_194553910_n.jpg

/\ There, really fixed. The place is CRAWLING on race weekends. We were down there yesterday and saw 7 other quads. You want the real busco trail experience? Go during a weekday!

True. That place ROCKED yesterday. We were able to play around and just tear it up without anyone bothering us, or bothering anyone. I followed a bulldozer's tracks and ran up behind him. I'd almost wager that he was making a new trail, since I couldn't see where one went in front of him. :) It was the best.

True. That place ROCKED yesterday. We were able to play around and just tear it up without anyone bothering us, or bothering anyone. I followed a bulldozer's tracks and ran up behind him. I'd almost wager that he was making a new trail, since I couldn't see where one went in front of him. :) It was the best.

What did you 2 do in the middle of the deserted woods???? :p

Ill be there Thurs-Sun. Ill be racing on the SX track Sat night if anyone thinks they can hang.....

I doubt it though. Nobody can hang with my sh*t on the motocross tracks.