Bubble tires

x-man

Jan 28, 2016
Do bubble tires have a inner tube in them? Do blaster after market tires have inner tubes?

No, not unless a previous owner had put them in ,,,,,or if you want to put them in. Otherwise no tubes are needed.

No, not unless a previous owner had put them in ,,,,,or if you want to put them in. Otherwise no tubes are needed.
ok so i can just order the right size tire that i want take the rims off n brake the beed n put them on n inflate them? so why do some tires have tubes or the ltl air bags dose it depend on tire i order?

Any tire you order is most likely a tubeless tire. If it isn't than it will say so. Concerning an Atv, tubes are used when/if you have a hole in the tire and a plug or patch won't due, a dry rotted tire that your trying to get some life out of still, tires with sidewall damage can't be patched or plugged so sometimes a tube can get you by. Or sometimes the rim itself may be to corroded, bent ,and or rusted and the bead will constantly leak so a tube will be used instead of bead sealer. Also if the tire is studed (think ice racing) than you may need a tube also..

So to answer your question. Just order the size tire you need and you will be good to go. Don't forget to get new valve stems also, there cheap and easiest to change when you already have the tires off..