brakes

how much? n what stat r u in?
I'm asking $140 shipped. Member Awk08 makes them. It's an awesome kit. Unfortunately he's not making them right now. It comes with the rear caliper, master cylinder, brake pedal, steel braided +2 line, and all necessary mounting hardware/brackets. They are amazing. And I'm in FL.
image.jpeg

Reactions: BlasterPat
it is a waste of money/time to try an fix a 88-02 rear brake.
you need the hydro kit to solve the issue.
03-06 blasters came with front and rear hydros and nobody got's a problem with themo_O
almost every 88-02 blaster i see for sale says ohhhh the rear brakes dont work:eek:

$140 SHIPPED is actually saving you money compared to the actual price involed

it is a waste of money/time to try an fix a 88-02 rear brake.
you need the hydro kit to solve the issue.
03-06 blasters came with front and rear hydros and nobody got's a problem with themo_O
almost every 88-02 blaster i see for sale says ohhhh the rear brakes dont work:eek:
ya i no when I went to buy it I figured the rear brakes weren't going to work and they didn't but a hundred and forty I have other upgrades that are really need to do first it probably be cheaper for me to just get a shorty cable for now

Is anyone selling hydro conversion kits these days? I haven’t been able to find anything, and I’d like rear brakes before I trash my re-build or kill myself on the track. Thanks!

If you decide the conversion is too much hassle there’s a really good sticky on tuning the cable set up. I think it’s under the “Brakes” subcategory within “Suspension”.