bought a blaster and am rebuilding

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
check my signature and see the parts; referral links are wanted to do the top and bottom end rebuilds. I ordered gaskets seals and a +3 vito's crank and bearings and seals. vitos reeds. a 200cc jug and top. a carb. air filter. fuel filter, oil injector block off kit, tusk clutch kit.

I also want to drop the bigger carb, cylinder, and a-arms and fmf pipes using the parts listed lower in my bio.

long time member here. ive been messed around for a lot of years but now that im back I know you guys my old friends here can hit me with the links and stickies I can hit to do this all. I got a truck now too and I still live where I live so hopefully we can ride!

crankshaft-blaster yamaha crank crankshaft vitos's/ 3mm stroker yfs200 and bearings and spacer. 88-06:years - $220
vitos carbon flex dual stage reeds yamaha blaster 88-06 yfs200 $27
bearings 2 x visto's yamaha blaster 200 bearings koyo flywheel and cluth side crankshaft 88-06 $44
vitos performance coplete seal kit yamaha blaster crankshaft 88-06 $25
tusk clutch $59
vitos oil block off $13
jug and head sparkplug oilfilter piston and rings gaskets carboator $114
yamaha blaster yfs200 air filter $10-30 depending on air box study; post back later

240 kit + pwk?? 34mm carb ready to go. just wanna get everything in order running and having a rip for awhile before putting the new 240cc-top end and the 34mm-carb with that stupid f*ckin bottle. +3+1sms a-arms , plus an fmf pipes;

300-400 above sea level. if a best jet is available