Blue Diamond MX Park

We should all try and go somewhere the same day..bring the blasters out in force...plus its nice to put a face with a name.

There's a place about 5 mins outside of Dover, DE that you can ride. It's not the greatest place and there are no trails but hey, it's free ! Here's a helmet cam view of a lap ( this was our first time there so we skipped all the big jumps )

Skip to 2:20 and watch till 5:00 and you'll see almost a full lap

Casey on her Blaster - YouTube

:D

Only problem with a place like this is that there are so many different ways to go that you could very easily end up turned around the wrong way and have an accident...but I would still go.

:D

Only problem with a place like this is that there are so many different ways to go that you could very easily end up turned around the wrong way and have an accident...but I would still go.

It's pretty much set up like a track, within 2 minutes you know which way to go. It's nice because there are some really muddy sections that you can have fun in or go around, same with the jumps you can hit em or go around. I've been a couple of times and everyone seems to know which way to go and even with quite a few riders there were no close calls or problems.

If anyone wants to meet up this weeked let me know and I'll show you guys where it's at , the best thing the place has going for it is that's it's totally free.