BlasterFun484's exhaust clamp

Aug 8, 2013
missouri
Great quality clamp.good fit.no leaks! And its a good deal at $8 ahipped. I would recommend these clamps to anyone.
Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-43-11.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-43-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-43-15.png
    868.9 KB · Views: 319
  • Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-43-15.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-11-43-15.png
    868.9 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
finally got to use the HPM exhaust coupling on my buddies fresh rebuild, stock pipe coupled to a DG silencer, worked like a champ !

coupling.jpg

and the sweet HPM frame plugs !

frame-plugs-jpg.10746

man maybe I should send him a green one on the house to match his theme, also working on monster green frame plugs but the billets look great on his machine

he already got enuf parts/work rebuilding the engine...."on the house" so he'll be fine with the blue one i gave him :)

I"ll post my pics later on tonight. Great clamps, great seller. I sent him the money wrong over pay-pal, and It wouldn't allow him to ship it easy. He refunded me the $$, I re-payed him and the clamps showed up 2 days later.

Buy them with confidence, Shawn is my new Exhaust Clamp, Frame plug guy From now on!

Aww so sweet Fred :) ... Lol.. if you still want inserts for ur banshee billets just get me the I.D. on those, keep them around for back ups, i like those billets, i can even cut mine longer so they stick out past the billet in any color for that extra look..
98Blasters getter a pretty tricky orage frame plug color match as we speak for his wife, hopefully he can post intalled pics when he gets them..
And blasterkid, thanks for your feedback, it means alot, good tip on using lil oil to help get on tight pipes

I can get a quick snap of what I have infront of me but its not everything or limited too... give me a few mins to figure out the pic shrinking, finding decent lighting to take a pic/ ect.

ok here you go, colors look more rich in the light in person, but cell phone takes crappy pics, for instance the upper far left is actually a lighter pink with pink pearls in it, left yellow is actually more like bright safety yellow and to the right of that is khaki, left middle next to whats actually a deep red is a light blue hue of green than light blue than deep blue, left green is more crisp, the bottom left is actually a nice violet not a blue and tot he right of that is a deep purple, left orange is a brilliant pumkin orange made for 98blaster, right orange is a deeper pumpkin, black is PURE BLACK, silver ones are the BILLET ALUMINUM
IMAG0226.jpg
... but this is just a few I have at the moment, translucents, fluorecents, metalics, pearls, more standard colors, ect on their way every day... and any custom colors can be made, a brilliant blue would look good for your

might i suggest taking a picture in clear daylight.
it will give the best color difference and appearance because that is what light most of them on blaster will be seen

also, if you have a better camera, use that

Thanks, thats deff been the issue on these since production on them isnt even near the end n all of these are on a VERY exclusive early release for BF family the pics are all quick cell camera shots in my crappy apt. Dollar store light bulbs, dlpics in sun on cell cam cause pure white reflections :( but when the real release date comes in future it is planned to have photo shoot with high quality cam. Anyone can PM for details

NCM_0113.JPG
HHere is the custom color matched plugs Shawn did for me for the wifes bike, there perfect, I got a coupler too to match ill post pic of that later. Shawn is definitely awesome with his products, I also have coupler an billet plugs of his on my bike ill get pics of those too