Blaster won’t start

schlormph

Apr 19, 2020
A couple months ago in February me and my gf had decided to go riding and she had taken her blaster and we rode it around for 30 minutes and then she tried going over a this mound and the quad died and it started smoking from the front, it turns out that whoever put gas in it had forgotten to mix the oil and gas, now it won’t start and we don’t know how to fix and we don’t know specifically what we would need to fix it, if anyone can refer me to anyone or give me some info on what could’ve happened to the engine, my father said it could be seized but it still has low compression.

A couple months ago in February me and my gf had decided to go riding and she had taken her blaster and we rode it around for 30 minutes and then she tried going over a this mound and the quad died and it started smoking from the front, it turns out that whoever put gas in it had forgotten to mix the oil and gas, now it won’t start and we don’t know how to fix and we don’t know specifically what we would need to fix it, if anyone can refer me to anyone or give me some info on what could’ve happened to the engine, my father said it could be seized but it still has low compression.
If the oil injection is still hooked up and working ?there is no need to premix gas
Oil tank under seat?lines running to rear brake side of engine and one to carb. If she was premixing before then it was deleted.time for a topend rebuild. New piston. Bore your cylinder. New gaskets. Don't buy one of those cheap ebay kits! Most regret it. When topend is off check crank bearing also