Blaster won’t idle help please

Yeah that’s what I thought but not sure will look some more
Alright, I know Oriellys and auto zone sell helicoil kits. They would probably have to order it maybe. Because 6mm x 0.75 is a fine thread, it’s kinda a odd size.

Alright, I know Oriellys and auto zone sell helicoil kits. They would probably have to order it maybe. Because 6mm x 0.75 is a fine thread, it’s kinda a odd size.
I found this

Attachments

• 38B26D22-C598-4161-86A8-2D316B177FBA.png
    38B26D22-C598-4161-86A8-2D316B177FBA.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 117
So my blaster won’t idle I tried to set the air flow screw 1 1/2 turns still won’t idle. I have a tors delete kit and the screw on the right side of carb is weird and loose in the whole anyone know how to set that screw
Hey. I just realized that the idle screw is supposed to be on the opposite side. The side with the choke on it. Idk why I didn’t think of it from your picture... the hole it is in right now is threaded from the factory but doesn’t go all the way through. That’s why you can’t get it to idle. The screw is not adjusting anything right now.

Hey. I just realized that the idle screw is supposed to be on the opposite side. The side with the choke on it. Idk why I didn’t think of it from your picture... the hole it is in right now is threaded from the factory but doesn’t go all the way through. That’s why you can’t get it to idle. The screw is not adjusting anything right now.
The hole it is supposed to go in (on the left side) is not threaded or drilled. You have to do that. And then the idle screw will be adjusting the slide in the carburetor. There are some other posts on here about installing the idle screw for the TORS delete kits.

The hole it is supposed to go in (on the left side) is not threaded or drilled. You have to do that. And then the idle screw will be adjusting the slide in the carburetor. There are some other posts on here about installing the idle screw for the TORS delete kits.
. I can take some pictures of my spare carburetor and show you where it should be for reference. It’s 100% stock so it doesn’t have the idle screw in it.