blaster with banshee plastics front and rear !

albinc65

Oct 9, 2011
P.R.
So here is a picture of my 02 yamaha blaster with banshee plastics on it , I was still half way done when I sold this blaster but it was turning out great !

Attachments

• IMAG0769.jpg
    IMAG0769.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,368
looks like you had it done pretty clean I:I IMO though if ur gonna rock that look you need the powaaaaaaaa to go with it :eek: :eek:

like a 3 foot deep bumper to protect that nose hangin out into space

looks like a nice job, though i wouldnt do it

haha yeah it looks wierd on the picture but my dg front bumper was perfect for it. I took this pic when I was just starting thats why the bumper is not there. thx for your opinion I:I

looks like you had it done pretty clean I:I IMO though if ur gonna rock that look you need the powaaaaaaaa to go with it :eek: :eek:

haha yeah you are correct , thats why I have my other bby, here are some pics

Attachments

• IMAG0571.jpg
    IMAG0571.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 3,737
  • IMAG0564.jpg
    IMAG0564.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,514
  • IMAG0565.jpg
    IMAG0565.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 1,659
if there was a way you could cut about 6 inches out of the nose, then re attach it and not see a seam, it would look badass

if there was a way you could cut about 6 inches out of the nose, then re attach it and not see a seam, it would look badass

yesI:I it can be done , I could do it but , Im working on a new blaster that I got , painting and redoing the whole thing with only the rear banshee plastic :D

X( What we have here is epic failure X(. That's worse than the YFZ style plastic avaiable for a banshee. I can't imajine how bad a person would be flamed for this.:eek:

Nothing looks, sounds, or runs like a Banshee.

X( What we have here is epic failure X(. That's worse than the YFZ style plastic avaiable for a banshee. I can't imajine how bad a person would be flamed for this.:eek:

Nothing looks, sounds, or runs like a Banshee.

dont like it ? haha dont care :p I liked it ! it looked different and I have a banshee also So I would know that it doesnt run like a banshee . thx for your opinion , nice day I:I