Blaster Forum YouTube Channel

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
After seeing the thread in the feedback section of the site, I contacted cbaber about the possibility of me managing the YouTube channel. He was pretty stoked with the idea and got me all set up with the account... so that means it's time to get some videos circulating!

There are two great ways to get your videos on our channel:

-----

If you have a video that you would like to be featured on the Blaster Forum YouTube channel, supply me with a link to it. The video can be on YouTube, a fileserver, another streaming site, anywhere! As long as I can view it, I can get it on the channel.

The links can be sent to me either through PM, or through email to YouTube@BlasterForum.com

-----

The videos may also be sent directly by email to the email address supplied above. These videos should be a small size, most email clients only support up to 10MB attachments.

-----

Videos can be in ANY FORMAT. I can convert the format if YouTube does not support it, though they support 99% of the common codecs. Any questions, let me know in any fashion! I'm excited to see this channel lift of once again! I:I

Reactions: cbaber
I'm working on making a nice layout for the channel, and making a commercial for the site to maybe get some more traffic! I:I

Hopefully when my blaster is finished, i will make many videos and send them right over. You going to make a layout with photoshop? Because I have a sh*t ton of channel templates downloaded and I could just forward all of them over in a .zip file. Let me know....

Not to bump into something that doesn't concern me, but if you could get enough views maybe you could become partners with YouTube and generate some funds for the site?

I think kronik needs a little rep. He's been doing some good work on this forum. I'm glad to see the forum doing a little improving and growing.

Hopefully when my blaster is finished, i will make many videos and send them right over. You going to make a layout with photoshop? Because I have a sh*t ton of channel templates downloaded and I could just forward all of them over in a .zip file. Let me know....
Are they for the new channel layout?

Not to bump into something that doesn't concern me, but if you could get enough views maybe you could become partners with YouTube and generate some funds for the site?
That crossed my mind as well, hopefully it could happen! I:I

I think kronik needs a little rep. He's been doing some good work on this forum. I'm glad to see the forum doing a little improving and growing.
Thanks bro! I'm glad to help, and cbaber is doing his part as well!

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Prime
vids sent, and then resent to the new email, LOL

good stuff corey !!!!!!

Can I send the one of me running around the back yard naked with a Blasterforum.com sticker on my ass? That's why I stopped drinking.lol.

Doh! Lol. Sorry about that. When they come into my email, I'll upload them right away.

Thanks awk!

no biggie dude, i'm sure there will be more bugs to work out, and no hurry to post them, maybe wait till you get a bunch and mix them up ??

no biggie dude, i'm sure there will be more bugs to work out, and no hurry to post them, maybe wait till you get a bunch and mix them up ??

I'm keeping all the videos I upload on my computer, and am planning on making a large video of everyone riding together once we get more footage. I think it would be really cool. I:I

All your videos are uploaded to the channel.

Ive got a video of my blaster running (back when she was ALL stock) and I put a Halloween smoke fogger on the heel guard to make it look like i had a smoking issue. I dont know if that is worthy of posting haha.

Ive got a video of my blaster running (back when she was ALL stock) and I put a Halloween smoke fogger on the heel guard to make it look like i had a smoking issue. I dont know if that is worthy of posting haha.

I'm not sure what to think about this... :-/ :p