blaster engine for sale

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
complete blaster enigine with everything it has flywheel,stator ect clutch is a 200$ clutch just installed and comes with stock pipe and silencer shifts smooth and got a topend not to long ago pretty sure a .5 over wisco piston new spark plug comes with everthing to drop into your quad and go make me a offor

you can see the eas of starting this motor and this was last week nothing has changed still run actally its still in the quad nd still driving it so if u want the whole setup shoot me a pm

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you looking to get out of the motor? If you put up a price, it may sell a little quicker

good, i hate/wont play the offer me a price game. ill buy from someone else with clear prices.

I agree with ^^^^^^^^^^!
I hate it when people put something up for sale without prices. It pisses me off when they 'fish' for bids by not posting an asking price. They should do their research first then put a price on their goods. I would even suggest going a little high on pricing to give some negotiating room. If you don't put a price then you deserve what you get. If you don't know then ask- How much would be reasonable for this <item for sale> with these <describe the item- hours since rebuild, new, used, etc...>? I:I

I put 400$ into it with the 200$ clutch and 200$ topend+ im giving u a carb and a whole setup to drop into your rollor and get going I want 400$ for everything

hey pm me i need an engine , shoot me a price without carb or pipe i just need the engine with clutch in it i have kicker and stator and reeds and carb and pipe already

hmm i could use a bottom end, if you want to get rid of just the bottom end to a local longislander let me know. i dont need the top end/pipe carb etc. just the bottom end

If you want to part it out I could use a jug an piston that doesn't need a bore , reeds an a reed cage , ps you might think some of those are lowball offers but I just bought a complete 1996 blaster with brand new tires all the way around for 300$ and it runs 1 kick , the blaster in my avatar I have 800$ total into it parts included something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it , post up a price I may be interested in the motor as a whole