Blaster complete build

Longhi 610

Nov 20, 2015
West Chester PA
I wish I had pictures of when I was painting the frame and first started it but I got a new phone and lost all my photos, this is where I'm at on the project now.
I'm starting the motor this week now that my parts came in.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 776
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 554
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,000
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 606
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 646
Reactions: 82cutty and blasDa
lookin good !
keep the pics coming, choose full size instead of thumbnail for them to show full size in your post

image-jpeg.27862

Sorry for the late response I have been working like crazy but they are alba a arms and the paint is just rustolem rattle can, I didn't want it powder coated because I will most likely paint it again in a few years. I just have to buy a exhaust and that's it, I got a 240 Vito's +3 stoker kit. I love that kit for the price and power it adds.

I sanded all the plastics down with 1000 grit to make them flat black, raptor 350 front shocks, 400 ex rear shock, g force rear axle, alba a arms alba front bumper, new rims all around 2+3 offset on front 3+5 in rear, I'm doing no airbox just a pod filter on the carb, swingarm shop +4 swingarm, I'm still debating what carb and pipe I'm gonna use with the 240 Vito's, I love the bend on the stock bars so I just painted them black, does anyone know what bend compares to stock blaster bars ?
IMG_2321.JPG

Reactions: Markblaster
Tips and info on how you did it? Products.
First I cleaned it up really good with a strong degreaser, then I wire wheeled it with a brass wheel, then I buffed it out with my bench buffer then used a buffing wheel on a drill and the really small spots I used a dremal with a super small buff wheel, and I used white jewlers rouge , it took about 5 hrs . On my other blaster builds I made it mirror finish it looks good but I wanted to try something different for this one

Reactions: Markblaster
I was going to do the whole thing but I'm just going to leave it like this for the time being , took about a hour to sand and buff it, I got to buff it out a little more. I accidentally hit the Yamaha letters I wanted to keep them brushed so I will have to go back over with the mini wire wheel, I got to make up a oil pump cover soon
image.jpg