blaster axle lonestar

sillykid

Oct 11, 2009
North Jersey
does this look right?
SatFeb13150711AmericaNew_York201-1.jpg

most the pull in on the chain side and you do not want treads on that side. When I had that style I would bend and shear off bolts very other race unit will flipped them around with the bolt head chain side. along with the wider axle and any motor mods your are adding stresses more then stock. That's just our experience!

Last edited:
most the pull in on the chain side and you do not want treads on that side. When I had that style I would bend and shear off bolts very other race unit will flipped them around with the bolt head chain side. along with the wider axle and any motor mods your are adding stresses more then stock. That's just our experience!

spelling and errors!!! nutts

ok sniffing to much race gas

Just think! most of the pull (stress) is on the chain side, so you do not want threads on that side (weak side of the bolt). When I had that style swingarm it would bend and shear off bolts every other race, Sol we flipped the bolts around with the bolt head on chain side. With the wider axle and motor mods your are adding even more stresses. That's just our experience!