Blaster adult upgrades

CaseyR22

Dec 31, 2018
hello all,

New here, been looking to get into atv for a while but as most are I’m on a budget. I ended up getting 2 blasters one for me(5”11 210)one for my wife. Quad seems to have enough power for my skill level but I’m starting to feel like a giant. What relatively cheap upgrades do you folks suggest to make things not so cramped.

Reactions: Blasther328
Several things to do.. HiFlyte desert seat. Handle bar risers, stem, and or Banshee bend bars. Some have fabricated lowered foot pegs,
With much rise in controls you'll need longer cables. If you can't find anything available, check with Terry Cable, they can make custom cables.

Lots of good info on here. After going over it with a dine toothed comb, dis,-engage the TORS system. Pre 2003 unplug,3wire plug under hood. 2003+ search how to do it.

The search function works great here. But don't hesitate to ask questions.

hello all,

New here, been looking to get into atv for a while but as most are I’m on a budget. I ended up getting 2 blasters one for me(5”11 210)one for my wife. Quad seems to have enough power for my skill level but I’m starting to feel like a giant. What relatively cheap upgrades do you folks suggest to make things not so cramped.
I’m 26 6’1 and weigh 180... I just bought one and I really love it. But I went to the Yamaha store with my son to get some grips and the guy was showing the grips to my son like it should be his bike... am I too old or something? Should I not own this bike or what?