Bet you guys didnt know i have a son.

bobdryerr

Nov 10, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Yep like the title says.

haha i seen him as my son. lol hes my kid an wont let noone do a damn thing to him. his my best bud an hes always by my side. in my truck riding. you name it hes there 7/8 of the time. even on my routes at work sometimes. I:I

1822-taylor.jpg

the dog thing came off a lil fruity bro but hey wtf do i know, yea i prolly got a few sons floatin around out there somewere,lol im a pull out type a guy

the dog thing came off a lil fruity bro but hey wtf do i know, yea i prolly got a few sons floatin around out there somewere,lol im a pull out type a guy

yeah new jersey, i always like writin my name on they're boobs too!!!!!

nope lol thats what everyone thinks but hes an australian shepherd... i got into a argument once with one of my friends an then when i showed him other aussie at are office lady from works house then he believed me. lol its his color patern that confusses everyone.

Cool...........I should have said Border collie or Aussie. Both awesome dogs and very very smart.

very true all tho i bring him in an runs to my bed when he knows its time to sleep an if hes gotta go to the bathroom he licks my face while im sleepin to wake me up an then i take him out. lol

very true all tho i bring him in an runs to my bed when he knows its time to sleep an if hes gotta go to the bathroom he licks my face while im sleepin to wake me up an then i take him out. lol

licks ur face lmao.............after he has been licking his ass and balls for an hour lol......j/k man

I use to have an Australian shep when i was little, it always chased me and my brothers and it our ankles, it came from a sheep farm tho so not like its a suprise