best way to lower a blaster

Rob-daisy

Jul 20, 2014
So as the title says. Whats the best way to lower a blaster. Dont use it offroad so want it lower and wider onroad. Thanks

There are a few options.

Aftermarket or Banshee rear axle.

Aftermarket A Arms or a Diamond widening kit..

Shorter shocks or a lowering kit from Diamond.

Stud spacers or spacing blocks.

Flip the front wheels.

Is used the Diamond widening and lowering kit with Banshee axle and stud spacers., with a cheapo rear lowering device.

I will not say that I used the best way, just showing you a cheap option, everything works great!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
i would buy ASR a-arms made for long travel shocks, and then run standard shocks. would get you low and wide

rear axle, g-force 2+2. mine is currently 50 inches wide on the rear with one more inch of adjustment left
and el cheapo mount like Blaaster showed for the rear, or a shorter shock as awk stated

Reactions: Rob-daisy
those front ones can not be trusted. they are not rated enough to take heavy mx. for street riding (no jumps) they would work fine im sure

the back one.... its kind of hard to mess up pieces of steel aint it?

it says directly in their ad "This is primarily for flat track racing. (These are not recommended for heavy jumping). "

lower by 3.5 inches and widen 2 inches

those front ones can not be trusted. they are not rated enough to take heavy mx. for street riding (no jumps) they would work fine im sure

the back one.... its kind of hard to mess up pieces of steel aint it?

yep I agree I bought those because I primarily run on the street

imo shorter shocks would be better for the front like bayou 300 shocks are shorter and will lower it about 3" if im rembering right and the back id do like blaasters pic I made me one like that out of some angle steel and it heald up pretty good