Best rear tires ?

Brenden Duso

Jan 13, 2018
Looking to finally get rid of the awful weather cracked balloons on the back of my blaster that are supposedly “tires” lol but seriously now what are one of the best options for the stock rims ? I found some that aren’t too pricey and wondering if anyone else has them , would love to see how they look and if they work well , they are artrax MXT-R rear tires size 18x10-8 and they’re only about 100 buck for both , I would appreciate it if someone can show me how they look , and also open to recommendations as I’m not 100% sure what to get

I have 18 inch holeshots 18 10 8 just check my avatar

Looking to finally get rid of the awful weather cracked balloons on the back of my blaster that are supposedly “tires” lol but seriously now what are one of the best options for the stock rims ? I found some that aren’t too pricey and wondering if anyone else has them , would love to see how they look and if they work well , they are artrax MXT-R rear tires size 18x10-8 and they’re only about 100 buck for both , I would appreciate it if someone can show me how they look , and also open to recommendations as I’m not 100% sure what to get

I bought them last yearish i think 200 and something almost 300 im in canada tho had to pay conversion