BEST PIPE FOR PORTED CYLINDER AND RECHAMBERED HEAD

Hey guys, so I have been dead set on getting the Toomey pipe kit. However, the guy who did my port work and head rechambering swears by the pro circuits. He says they are just a good all around pipe. He says the Toomey hits the hardest, but there's no low end power, and the power falls off as soon as it hits its peak. So I want some opinions from you guys. What is going to be the best pipe. I don't mind to get a "low/mid rpm" pipe but with all the money I'm putting in it I want it to be FAST. My wife is going to riding it a lot as well because I ride a cr 250 usually. So my concern with the Toomey is that if it is all top end, she might not be able to keep it in the right gear to have that power. So..... to make a long story short guys, tell me the best overall pipe I should get. Keep in mind the cylinder is stage 2 ported, the head is rechambered, I have a k&n air filter, and v force 4 reeds. We do a lot of riding in sand, and trails too. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

I know this a little late because I just joined, lol, but Pro circuit is a great pipe for a blaster that has a little head porting. Ive owned well over 200 blasters and have ran just about every pipe you can buy for a blaster thats not custom made. Im running a Pro circuit on one of my Blasters that I frequently ride and its a mid monster with some mild porting. Great torque. I like it most for open trail riding or mx tracks. Pick the pipe for the way you ride most. I have 20 personal blasters at the moment and they are all set up for different riding styles. As far as Pro circuit is concerned, Its not to shabby at all!

Reactions: cbaber
I'm actually going through this right now. I'm upgrading to the F7 right bend, and I currently have an FMF Powercore 2 silencer/pipe. I'm debating on putting the FMF on my girls stock blasty. I have a head mod and triple ports and wanted to get a little more out of the top end and got that F7. I'm pretty anxious to see how much better that F7 performs at high rpms vs the FMF.

I ordered the dmc alien off ebay a couple weeks ago but I canceled my order because they were out of stock and said they wouldn't have any until June. After calling around it seemed like dmc was having a hard time keeping up with production. So I decided to go with toomey instead but rmatv has been out of stock but is expecting them in a couple days and I'm going to order a toomey.

I'll be glad to post some pics of my blasters. I'm still trying to get this forum site down. Lol. These blasters are my main hobbie so I'd love to show them.

Love to see some pics of the 20 Blasters![/QU
IMAG2322.jpg

Reactions: motoman159
What does someone do with 20 blasters? LOL I think that's about 19 too many for one person! I'll take one off of your hands though... ;)

Seriously though, nice bikes man.

Last edited:
I know this a little late because I just joined, lol, but Pro circuit is a great pipe for a blaster that has a little head porting. Ive owned well over 200 blasters and have ran just about every pipe you can buy for a blaster thats not custom made. Im running a Pro circuit on one of my Blasters that I frequently ride and its a mid monster with some mild porting. Great torque. I like it most for open trail riding or mx tracks. Pick the pipe for the way you ride most. I have 20 personal blasters at the moment and they are all set up for different riding styles. As far as Pro circuit is concerned, Its not to shabby at all!
Are you the guy from ST Louis that has all the blasters and raptors?