best carb to buy

i say get the 28mm pwk (bc when i was debating on what carb to get 8 out of 10 said 28mm pwk. and we have similar mods. and vf2 or 3 bc it'll make the carb clear the clutch arm perfect. if u ever decide to upgrade u can ALWAYS sell ur 28mm. someones is always looking to buy those carbs on here and especially ebay

i say get the 28mm pwk (bc when i was debating on what carb to get 8 out of 10 said 28mm pwk. and we have similar mods. and vf2 or 3 bc it'll make the carb clear the clutch arm perfect. if u ever decide to upgrade u can ALWAYS sell ur 28mm. someones is always looking to buy those carbs on here and especially ebay

My personal opinion is that if you plan on getting VForce reed cage you might as well upgrade your manifold as well to a pro-design for VF cages, so you aren't modding stock manifold anyway which you must do for vforce. I say if you are going to go Vforce than upgrade manifold and run mikuni tm28. That's what I did, but I usually take the road less travelled as is.

If looking to just keep as much stock grab the keihin 28 you posted and call it a day, I put alot on brand but others are right, it's a carb, as long as you can switch jets your golden and will be able with tuning to get it to work.

Oh and about that link u put up. I was lookin @ that same carb b4. Looks official right? But look @ the slide. Its supposed to be polished or chrome in color. Lucky another member told me this I would've bought that same carb. That carb won't have interchangeable jets. I read it somewhere here that bought it but returned it. Idk if its that exact one but from what I heard and read ALL knock off keihin in 28mm at least, do not have changeable jets. So ure stuck with what's in it

Oh and about that link u put up. I was lookin @ that same carb b4. Looks official right? But look @ the slide. Its supposed to be polished or chrome in color. Lucky another member told me this I would've bought that same carb

true true, def a knockoff

Edit: this thread is crazy, just get what you think will work. If you take anothers advice and don't like it well you'll kick yourself for taking that advice. Size - yes good to ask, knockoff - yes ask to find out. But in the end, others are right, alot running OKO's. In the end since you'll be leaving your cylinder alone any 28-30mm carb that can have jets switched will work.....

Does anyone have a new or used OEM carb they would be willing to sell me? I'm sick to death with the '93 Mikuni I have on it right now, endless trouble.

cool. well i got a fmf gold exhaust but was thinging of gettin something else
If you do go for something else would you consider selling the gold series? I still have a stock pipe and would like a gold series fmf.let me know if you want to sell it when and if you get something else.5852974089bobby