Bansheedaves Hybrid Blaster pics

Love the colors!! what are your plans for shocks and tires?
i will keep the fronts on it. i have 10 inch honda rims that need tires. probably pick up maxxis rzr rears. i still need hubs, axle and chain. as for the shocks up front, not sure yet. since my a arms are standard travel, the shocks i picked uo wont work. which sucks cause i like them. also will be ordering a new seat cover for it.

i took a shrouds from my kx250 I wasn't going to use and made it fit my blaster. I wasn't getting the aluminum shrouds to fit right with the front plastic.
the pics aren't the best so I hope they can be seen.

Reactions: gixxertrouble
well, did a little work on the ol blaster today. i had some old kx250 2 stage reeds laying around not being used so i cut them up to fit the cr125 reed cage. since the cr reeds were warpped and chipped. the kx reeds work and made a huge difference in oerformance. still think the carb is running rich. just haven't really had the chance to mess with it much. also got both air scoops done, painted and installed yesterday. the brackets suck that i made. i broke my vise making some nice ones, so i had to compromise till i get a new one.

Wow I just read through your entire build. You my friend have a gift for fabrication. This Blaster is a beautiful one of a kind machine. I hope to see an update on the test ride.

Been watching this build the whole way, very very nice. But..
In the back of my mind i keep asking myself "is he using a garden hose as an exhaust coupler?"

A red or now even yellow coupler will make that pipe pop n seal you up good lol.

Been watching this build the whole way, very very nice. But..
In the back of my mind i keep asking myself "is he using a garden hose as an exhaust coupler?"

A red or now even yellow coupler will make that pipe pop n seal you up good lol.
it isn't a garden hose...lol it is a coupler i had laying around that is wore out. it does have a similar look to a gardon hose...lol

Haha good to hear, relieved its not a garden hose. Coming from the coupler guy. Realy been scratching my head on that one tho with this nice and skilled hybrid build.

ordered the axle and hubs last night. took my fmf turbine core spark arrested silencer off my bike, cut it down, packed it and put it on the blaster.

Reactions: motoman159
they are honda bolt pattern splined to fit blaster/banshee axle. they are garbage right now though. one hub is fricken wrong. the studs were installed to far apart. so now im stuck with one good hub and one bad hub till i can get things taken care of. frustrating. as for price, just under $190.00

U ever see the banshee widening billet hubs? I think they are $100 price range n look pretty good. Id get them but i like all my blaster itp 18" rims n dont wanna have to buy new wheels lol. U have these special made than or are they lsr or something

they are LSR hubs. their quality control must really suck to send hubs out the door this far out of spec. i emailed the place i bought them from and also left a voice mesaage at LSR. Hope to get this resolved next week asap. i had the honda rims. i have two sets as a matter a fact. one with paddles and another set im going to mount some nice tires . so for now, i will run the stock blaster rims, tires and hubs till its resolved.

oh, and i have an extended axle and sitting around 50 inches in the front and rear, so i dont need extended hubs...lol