banshee suspension on blaster?

derrickr250

May 16, 2015
I have a 02 blaster and I heard banshee suspension is a good upgrade. I was wondering if I needed to find a specific year of banshee suspension to fit my 02 blaster and where I could possibly find this banshee suspension? Thanks.

Banshee front shocks bolt right up.it doesnt matter the year. Banshee rear shock doesnt fit unless u want to lower the back of the quad for flat track

Banshee front shocks bolt right up.it doesnt matter the year. Banshee rear shock doesnt fit unless u want to lower the back of the quad for flat track
Thanks I was gunna do banshee suspension in the front and put a 400ex shock in the back

I successfully put stock Banshee front suspension in a Blaster. Never again! Way too much work. It started out, "I've got all the parts laying around. It'll widen the suspension, and convert to disc brakes at the same time. It LOOKS like they're fairly close to fitting." WRONG! Close doesn't cut it. The short version is that I used the front lower mounts in their original position. Then I moved the rear lower mount rearward. Great, the lower control arm is mounted. Then I swapped the upper control arms side to side, relocated the upper mounts on the frame, then cut the shock mount off the lower control arm and moved it back, then cut the upper shock mount out of the frame and replaced it with a shock mount from a junk frame and welded it in farther back in the frame.There was more to it than that. That was just the basics.

I successfully put stock Banshee front suspension in a Blaster. Never again! Way too much work. It started out, "I've got all the parts laying around. It'll widen the suspension, and convert to disc brakes at the same time. It LOOKS like they're fairly close to fitting." WRONG! Close doesn't cut it. The short version is that I used the front lower mounts in their original position. Then I moved the rear lower mount rearward. Great, the lower control arm is mounted. Then I swapped the upper control arms side to side, relocated the upper mounts on the frame, then cut the shock mount off the lower control arm and moved it back, then cut the upper shock mount out of the frame and replaced it with a shock mount from a junk frame and welded it in farther back in the frame.There was more to it than that. That was just the basics.
Wow yeah I'm not that mechanically inclined..from what I hear they just bolt up no problem. But I'd that's not the case I guess I will have to find someone else to do it for me lol

Banshee front shocks fit with no modifying. He was talking about putting banshee a arms on a blaster.it doesn't work without modifying

Banshee front shocks fit with no modifying. He was talking about putting banshee a arms on a blaster.it doesn't work without
Wow yeah I'm not that mechanically inclined..from what I hear they just bolt up no problem. But I'd that's not the case I guess I will have to find someone else to do it for me lol
Oh yeah I should have been more specific I meant just the front shocks